Session EightLearning to worship
1. Children are a significant part of the body and they are powerful spiritually.
You have taught children and infants to tell of your strength, silencing your enemies and all who oppose you. Psalm 8:2, NLT
2. Parents are responsible for leading their children and teaching them about God.
And you must commit yourselves wholeheartedly to these commands that I am giving you today. Repeat them again and again to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are on the road, when you are going to bed and when you are getting up. Tie them to your hands and wear them on your forehead as reminders. Write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates. Deuteronomy 6:6-9, NIV UK
- How do you worship and what do you enjoy about worship? How can you share this with your child?
- What is worship for your family? What does it look like?
- What creative way can you help your children engage in worship?
- Find a way to share what you are thankful for as a family.
- Play worship songs at home and talk to your children about what they mean.
Click here for the LifeLine Church Spotify Worship Playlist
- In worship on Sunday take time to talk to your child about what is going on and encourage them to join in.